Pages

Friday 14 November 2014

My Favourite Manaiakalani Film


[->Summary<-]
My Favourite movie from the manaiakalani film festival was called How to: Survive A Day At School. It was from Stonefields School Learning Hub 9. The clip was about how to “survive” at school. At first I thought it wouldn’t be funny but after a while it was! The funniest part of the movie is when the main person cheated for a test. His classmate saw him and then ripped up his answer sheet. Then sad music played while his answer sheet started to shred to bits and pieces.The actors in the film were Twiss, Samo, Jackson and Ben.
Screenshot 2014-11-14 at 10.32.36 AM.png
[->Opinion<-]
When I watched it I laughed the whole way through! But there was a good side to the movie as well. The movie told us how to succeed in a test. The steps were to study hard and get ready for it. There was another scene where a bully was bullying the main person. It also told us how to deal with bullies. You can watch the clip down below!   


8 comments:

  1. Damien, the picture looks amazing, but my favorite film festival movie was the epic rap battle. Who would you be if you made a movie?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Raniera, Thank you very much I edited it myself. Was the rap battle really your favourite? If I made a movie, I wouldn't know because I hadn't made one yet!

      Delete
  2. Hello Damien your summary and your opinion is very interesting. Where did you get the picture from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Mika, Thanks for leaving your opinion on my blog. I got the theatre picture from Google and then I took a screenshot of the video.Then I edited it to make this picture. Do you want me to show you how to edit some pictures sometime?

      Delete
  3. Hey Damien, I really like your blog post. I think the film festival was really cool because there were a lot of movies to watch. Why was this your favourite film?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Estah, I'm grateful that you like my blog post. The films added up to like an hour! It was my favourite film because it was so funny and some references to the internet. Which was your favourite film?

      Delete
  4. Hey Damien, the picture looks amazing and the boy in the picture looks funny. What is your favourite part in that film?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Zin Way, thank you, I don't really think it's amazing. But it does look funny! My favourite part is when the guy is getting bullied and makes the funny face.

      Delete