Pages

Tuesday 2 September 2014

New Charlie in the Chocolate Factory Chapter Found

charlie and the chocolate factoryA new chapter of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory has finally been shown to the public.The new chapter came after 50 years after Roald Dahl’s first childrens book came out. Charlie and the Chocolate factory was released in 1964.The new chapter was found in Dahl’s paper’s following his death in 1990.

I think this is fantastic for people that haven’t seen the movie. But it’s different because he replaces the names of people in the movie. Even though I’ve already seen it I really want to see the fifth chapter.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Damien I like your post its very interesting, I haven't seen the movie yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pita, I am very happy that you think my post is interesting. But I wonder why you haven't seen the movie?

      Delete
  2. Hi Damien. I think that you're blog was great to read. I don't know why they didn't show the world a long time ago. I would want to read the fifth chapter too. Was there information about why they didn't release it until now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Destiny for commenting on my post. I don't know why either. Would you rather read it or watch it on the movie? But no there wasn't any more. Thanks Though!
      =D

      Delete
  3. Hi Damien, your blog post was really interesting to read. This book looks really cool to read!
    Do you know who found the chapter book in Dahl's paper's following his death?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Estah, your comment is much appreciated and has helped me to communicate with others. I think this book looks cool to read too. No there wasn't any more information on who found it. But what would you do if you found it?

      Delete