Pages

Tuesday 23 September 2014

Tessellation

Screenshot 2014-09-23 at 1.53.27 PM.png




Summary

 This is my first  attempt on making a Tessellation. A Tessellation is a assortment of shapes closely fitted together to make a cool pattern. My Tessellation is made with Blue and Red Frames. I think that my Tessellation looks very cool.If you want to make one read down below.

Three Steps To Help

  1. The first step is to make sure that you use 1 or 2 shapes.

  1. The second step is to duplicate your shapes using (Ctrl + d)

  1. The third step is to find a pattern to use and in the end it will look cool!

8 comments:

  1. Kia orana Damien, I really liked your tessellation drawing! This looks like files.
    Did anyone help you with your tessellation drawing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Estah, Thank you for commenting on my blog post. I am glad that you like my tessellation. I always thought of it as mailboxes instead of files. No. No one help me do this. So did the tips help you with your tessellation?

      Delete
    2. Thanks for answering my question Damien. Yes the tips helped me with my tessellation. The tips were really helpful! How do you feel about your work?

      Delete
    3. Your Welcome Estah. My work makes me feel special and proud of my self. How did you get the idea of your tessellation?

      Delete
  2. Hey Damien I really like your Tessellation. Where did you get the idea of your tessellation from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mika, Thanks for commenting on my post! I never really got an idea, I just messed around with the shapes and then this happened. What about yours?

      Delete
  3. Hi Damien, I really like your tessellation pattern. I like the colours you used too. I makes my eyes go cross eyed. How long did it take you to do this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Miria, I am glad that you like my tessellation pattern. I only used 2 colours and it made you go cross eyed? I should use this as a weapon...

      Delete