Pages

Friday 17 October 2014

The Wish Fish

In my dreams I see… A Fish? I awoke from my sleep which seemed like a deep, deep slumber. I rose from my bed but my back kept pulling me down. It felt like I had been sleeping for 100 years. I yawned and had a big stretch..


I managed to get up. I hadn't felt this hungry in a long time. I asked Mum if there was anything for breakfast. She said that I could take some money and go to the shop and buy some food. So I walked to the store.As I walked passed the pond something caught my eye.

The pond had fish swarming around, and I smiled for the first time in months. There was one golden fish staring at me. It popped its head out and said “You… Will be very rich tomorrow. Covered in wealth.” Then he swam away. My mouth popped open and I walked back home. The next morning the fish was right. I woke up with money in my wardrobe, and my drawers were full of money as well. I was using money as a blanket!  I yelled out “WE’RE RICH!!!”

10 comments:

  1. Hi Damien, I like blog post of the wish fish it looks cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Simon, I am glad you liked my story about The Wish Fish. What explanation topic did you do?

      Delete
  2. Hey Damien, how many money did you have? and what did you do with it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Don Thanks for leaving your thoughtful comment on my "awesome" post. I think that if I had my drawers, wardrobes and cupboards full of money plus my money blanket that would sum up to about more than $500,000,000. I would spend it on consoles, games, computers, an iPhone, and lots of Minecraft Merchandise. So much! What would you spend it on?

      Delete
  3. Hi Damien, You had a very good story and I wish I had a Wish Fish too. I would want the fish to say that I would be millionaire and get the first ever hoverboard. I will get a time machine too! What would you want the fish to say rather than be a millionaire?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Destiny, well I dunno about "getting" a hoverboard, I would get the stuff to make it actually so that I can be famous and rich but I'm rich anyway so... But I love the time machine idea. Do ever feel sad and wish you could go back in time to change the future so that the bad thing you did, never happened? That's why I would get one. Well I wouldn't wish to be a millionaire I would wish for infinite money. But I would love to get like a big games set up. So like, a desk for the most fastest computer, a wireless mouse, keyboard and the coolest headset. 2 more desks for a X Box 360 and a PS4. Other that that thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  4. Hi Damien. Your story was awesome! If you had that much money in real life what would you spend it on?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elizabeth, I'm very glad that you think that my post is awesome. If I had heaps of money I would (could not explain because it would be too long) *read my reply to don's comment*

      Delete
    2. Hey Damien. Thanks for replying back to me. If you had that much money would you give some to your relatives?

      Delete
    3. Of course I would! I could give out $2,000 for each relative! You didn't think that I wouldn't share it did you?

      Delete