Pages

Wednesday 10 September 2014

Restaurant Bans Ketchup

Summary:
ketchupIn Florida, Ketchup is not allowed to be served to people over 10 years old in this restaurant. The restaurant owner of Mad Fresh Bistro is tired of people asking for ketchup with their meal even when the burgers already have sauce. On their website there is also a warning telling customers that if they are over 10 years old, ketchup will not be provided.

Opinion:

I think that people should be angry with the store because they are paying for something they eat and they should eat whatever they want. If this happened in NZ I bet that people would not go there ever again.I know I would...

6 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Damien, I really like your blog post it's really interesting to read. I enjoyed reading it.
    How do you feel about children 10 years old and over are not allowed to have ketchup with any meat that they eat?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Estah, I'm glad that you like my post. I feel like this business should shut down because the customer visit rates would go down. How do you feel about this?

      Delete
  2. Hi Damien I really like your blog post about restaurants bans ketchup.
    What would you do if there was no ketchup at a restaurant?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Florida for commenting on my post. I am happy that you like my post on a restaurant bans ketchup. I would really say "Why can't we eat the food we pay for?" If there was no ketchup. What would do?

      Delete
  3. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Courtney! I really appreciate your comment! I would like to see if you have a blog so, do you?

      Delete