Pages

Monday 1 September 2014

Gold Buried on UK Beach


dig30 bars of 24-carat gold were buried in a beach of the outer harbour in the UK by german artist, Michael Sailstofer. Luckily there were 3 friends that found a piece valued at $992.58 after an hour of digging.
I think that this is a really fun thing to do, especially for kids and they could get free gold worth tons of money! The coolest part is that its free to join and enjoy! I wish this was in New Zealand so that I could get gold.

(I would cheat and use a metal detector or a magnet and get all of it!)

6 comments:

  1. Hi Damien, I really like your blog you posted up. I would really like to go to the UK now and dig out some of the gold that is under there, but I think that your idea using a metal detector would be awesome to get some gold.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sini, I'm glad you like my post! But if you went to the UK what would you do if you found gold there? Stay in the UK, or go and exchange the money for NZ dollars? It was just a question for ya. ^o^

      Delete
  2. Hi Damien, I like reading your blog and if I was there I would use a metal detector too. I think now I am going to go with my friends to the beach and dig for gold.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ofa for commenting on my post, I would go to the beach with my friends and dig for gold too. But it would be better if no one was there to see you cheat. But would you share it with your friends or keep all of it to yourself? I'm glad you also like my post!

      Delete
  3. Hi Damien. I enjoyed reading your post about the gold buried on the beach. I would also use a metal detector so that I will find the gold first. But do you know why Michael Sailstofer would bury it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Elizabeth, Thanks for enjoying my post. I'm glad you like it. No. I'm not really sure why. Probably because he was kind enough to give free gold I guess. What do you think? He could just give free gold but since he wants people to find it, then that's OK.

      Delete